What if you could measure your team’s performance continuously while making it seem like an engaging exercise? Kudos by Workline does just that.
What if you could measure your team’s performance continuously while making it seem like an engaging exercise? Kudos by Workline does just that. Designed as a continuous feedback mechanism, it taps into our social media habits and gives users the ability to give ‘Kudos’ to their coworkers for tasks.
Real-time, insightful, easy.
Users can give Kudos for tasks, information or just about anything that another team member has helped them with. The context for which a Kudos is given can help HR identify individuals with certain traits and help shape their development. Kudos does not replace deeper performance metrics but helps build a rough understanding of how well a person is doing. It gets employees engaged in each others’ tasks and helps build a culture of performance.
Why use Kudos?
Kudos makes feedback a part of the daily workflow. It allows anyone to give a Kudos to a particular person for any task, creating a more holistic understanding of a team member’s organizational impact.
Creating a culture of helpfulness
Build a culture where giving and receiving feedback is simpler. This breaks down communication barriers and makes everyone more involved.
Integrated with performance metrics
The Kudos a person receive are also accounted for in the larger performance management system.
Track how well a person is responding to feedback by measuring the Kudos they receive.
Gain a deeper insight at a granular level by seeing the context and volume of Kudos an employee gets during a project.
To know more about how Kudos by Workline can help your organization, click here to schedule a call.
We helped one of India’s leading financial institutions transition to a new style of working.
We helped one of India’s leading financial institutions transition to a new style of working. Faced with nimbler competition and looking to overhaul their legacy HR systems, their requirement led to one of the most customized Workline implementations.
Before they began using Workline the client had a fragmented approach to HR. There were five entities involved in managing their HR department, Service Delivery, Software, Payroll Software, Admin related Service Delivery, Claims management. These SLA based services made the entire process of HR bureaucratic and disjointed. The key challenges they faced were:
- Multiple vendors and platforms for HR functions causing communication problemts
- A transactional approach where each HR function worked independently of the other. The lack of cohesion meant organization wide policies and procedures could not be implemented
- Their previous system relied heavily on paper inputs which led to errors and omissions
- Periodic reports meant that the management never had up-to-date, real time data to work with
A simple diagram, as shown below shows the dissonance between high-level planning and its implementation by the HR department.
Workline’s first action was to understand how uniquely each HR component was utilized by the company. We helped them get their business planning and HR policies in sync in the context of company-wide technical adaptation and then proposed a configuration custom built for them.
At the end of our implementation, the client had a tool that was modern, easy to use and solved a number of business problems.
- Integrated all HR policies, procedures and systems into one dashbaord allowing for greater efficacy
- Allowed seamless integration with their ERP and other software
- Did away with multiple entities and interfaces
- Centralized data and made it available through a seamless dashboard
- Gave on-demand real-time reporting to speed up decision making
- Took the entire system online, accessible across the web and mobile
Our team worked closely with the client to create a system that could be used right away. We continue to assist them as part of our long-term engagement.